Enough ALL Ready  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 11:17:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Looking for board topics. Any Ideas?
323 Posts in 163 Topics by 63 Members
Latest Member: DudleyRo
Home Help Calendar Login Register
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poor press  (Read 1920 times)
Faded Glory
Administrator

Tattered and Battered, but still here!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »

The problem is unless it directly affects them most people could give a rat's patootie what is going on outside of their little corner of the this big world.  :'(
Traveler
Administrator

I don't get even. I get ahead. Up to you to catch

Enough ALL Ready
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 06:50:39 PM »

Very true. Sad thing is that I see no change anywhere in site. I do wish that I am wrong, however don't think so. Not sure investigative news exist in any corner of the world anymore. Think most of it goes back to the schooling the younger generation has had. Not taught to look out for others and the parents are to bust searching for the American dream to notice.
Maybe ONE person with enough moral strength to keep looking for the answer's Will come along.
Hope springs eternal.

Faded Glory
Administrator

Tattered and Battered, but still here!

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 04:54:59 PM »

The media is no longer real news. It is nothing more than a propaganda machine spewing out whatever swill the govt wants the people to swallow.

There is no such thing as investigative reporting anymore. Those that dare to try to report any semblance of truth are called names and discredited as not really a news agency.
Traveler
Administrator

I don't get even. I get ahead. Up to you to catch

Enough ALL Ready
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 06:23:31 PM »

Now why do I not feel sorry for the press. :'( They are complaining about trying to keep up with Palin. Funny but last I heard it was not against the law for a private citizen to not tell the press what they are doing. Seems to show  lack of confidence in their leader OBAMA. If they were so sure he was unbeatable they would care far less about what she was doing it seems.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »