Enough ALL Ready  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 05:37:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Looking for board topics. Any Ideas?
323 Posts in 163 Topics by 63 Members
Latest Member: DudleyRo
Home Help Calendar Login Register
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unions  (Read 1675 times)
Traveler
Administrator

I don't get even. I get ahead. Up to you to catch

Enough ALL Ready
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »

Looks like the unions have put the final nail in their coffin. Having been a union member for some years before figuring his out, maybe the rest of the country will now.

Unions are NOT looking out for you. They are looking out for their self and their political cronies. Both sides of the isle.

Lets see if they are willing to let all dues be voluntary. I bet not and while they claim to be for the little guy they manage to pocket Millions each year for their slush funds. If they were smart then donations would be being made as we speak to help the unemployed. Must have missed that news story somewhere. Just today they said that this is war between them and anyone that does not agree with their point of view.

They are right about one thing. This is a war between the nanny state and those that pay for it. A war between those that want FREE health care and those that pay for it.
NOTHING is free if it is made by someone or a service provided by someone.

Obama must be proud of them.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »